Terms and Conditions
- Materials: Logos, text, graphics, images, trademarks, copyrights, patents, data, audio and video clips, logos, buttons, software, service names, words or phrases, page headers, materials belonging to the Site.
- Site: The website, and all pages, content and other materials pertaining to it.
- Terms: This agreement and all provisions stated herein.
- You: The end user.
Visiting this site constitutes legal affirmation that you have read and agree to the following Terms. These Terms are non-negotiable, and constitute a legal contract between you, the User, and Cousins USA Moving & Storage. You must adhere to the following Terms when utilizing any Materials on this site.
Materials found on the Site are the property of Cousins USA Moving & Storage and may be operated by affiliated companies, agents or contractors. All Materials found on this Site are protected by the applicable Trademark and Copyright laws. Although this Site may be accessed globally, you agree by using this site, to adhere to the applicable laws pertaining to the State of Florida. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you are not allowed to access this Site.
Limited Non-Exclusive License
You may print, download, view and bookmark Materials found on the Cousins USA Moving & Storage site as long as these Materials are used for personal, transitory and non-commercial purposes.
Under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the Materials.
- Use the Materials for any commercial purpose or public display.
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer Materials found on this site.
- Host content from this Site on another server.
- Use the Site for commercial or advertising purposes.
Cousins USA Moving & Storage reserves the right to modify or waive any of these Terms. Cousins USA Moving & Storage has the right to terminate this license at any time.
Cousins USA Moving & Storage reserves the right to revise, delete and update any part of these Terms or other policies used to govern this Site. Cousins USA Moving & Storage reserves the right to edit, delete, remove or revise any Materials found on this Site. If changes are made to these Terms, you agree to the revised Terms by visiting this Site. Cousins USA Moving & Storage does not need to notify you of changes to the Terms or Site.
Cousins USA Moving & Storage and/or its content providers own all of the content, materials and other intellectual property related to the Site. The validity of any information provided to the site by third parties is taken upon good faith. We are not responsible for the accuracy of information provided and do not take responsibility for sources. We make no guarantee on the authenticity, reliability or results this information presents.
These types of communication are prohibited by the Terms:
- Sexually explicit statements, or obscene, scandalous or pornographic material that would violate any criminal statutes.
- Junk or unsolicited email; “spam”, surveys or “pyramid schemes” or other inappropriate or prohibited materials.
- Any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that might interrupt, limit or interfere with, damage, intercept or expropriate any system, data, or information related to the Site.
- False, libelous, defamatory or misleading speech.
Robots, spiders or other means of automated access to the Site are strictly prohibited and are in breach of the Terms. Only access to the Site in ways that are provided by Cousins USA Moving & Storage are allowed. Inhibiting the Site’s functionality or imposing a large server load is also prohibited. You may not test for Site vulnerabilities, unless you have the consent of Cousins USA Moving & Storage.
The impersonation or misrepresentation of another person or entity, forged TCP/IP headers in any email or posting, or use of other means in order to conceal your personal identity is strictly prohibited. You may not create a link to our Site.
Scope of Agreement
By interacting with the Site, you have agreed to the Terms of Service of Cousins USA Moving & Storage. Please use these Terms as a reference for changes in policy.