Moving from Fort Lauderdale to South Carolina
Are you moving from Fort Lauderdale to South Carolina and need a full-service, interstate mover that you can trust? There’s no better choice than CousinsUSA Moving & Storage, an interstate agent of Wheaton World Wide Moving.
Our team has the expertise to handle packing, storing, and moving items. We want to be your one-stop-shop to make your move stress-free. We are a family-operated moving company that’s fully-licensed and insured to take you where you need to go.
Planning a Move to South Carolina
We want to help you every step of the way, so we put together a few things to keep in mind during the moving process.
If you’re moving to the coast of Southern Carolina, you can expect to have similar weather as you do in Fort Lauderdale. However, if you’re moving somewhere more inland in South Carolina, you might want to invest in a winter coat, as the winter months get colder than they do in Fort Lauderdale and can even experience snow.
This move may be the right choice for your budget. Not only is South Carolina home to a below-average cost-of-living, but it is also home to very low property taxes.
When moving across state lines, you’ll want to check the Department of Transportation to make sure that the mover you are using is certified. You can search using the DOT number that can be found on any reputable mover’s website.
Services for Moving from Fort Lauderdale to South Carolina
For an interstate move, you need a moving company that you know can handle everything you need. You need long-distance movers that you can trust, which is why we are a full-service moving company.
- 500 agents coast to coast
- Long-term and temporary warehouse storage
- Affordable and professional packing services
- Residential, commercial, and military moves
- Specialty moves including antiques, gun safes, pianos and more
Don’t go with a moving company that might be able to handle your move, go with a moving company built to handle your move.
A Look at What South Carolina Offers
With the complexities of moving, it can be easy to forget how exciting it is. Looking into places you can go and sites you can see in your new home will be sure to remind you of the fun parts of your move.
South Carolina is home to a wide variety of exciting options for how to spend your time. This coastal city is where you can find beautiful nature and fascinating historical landmarks.
- Beaches: Possibly the most popular place in South Carolina in the warmer months, Myrtle Beach, the hub of the Grand Strand, is known for its entertainment and shopping venues, such as Ripley’s Aquarium, the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, and more! Be sure to also check out islands that are home to beaches, including Pawley’s Island, Sullivan’s Island, and Kiawah Island.
- Parks: In South Carolina, you’ll find a whopping 47 state parks to explore. If you’re looking for a jaw-dropping view, head over to Caesars Head State Park. If you’re into birding, find hundreds of different breeds of birds at Huntington Beach State Park. If you’re really looking to get in touch with nature, check out the many waterfalls found at Oconee State Park.
- History: There is a lot of unique history to be found in South Carolina. There are a few forts that you can visit, including Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie. To get a look into what life looked like hundreds of years ago, you can look around in restored plantations, such as Hopsewee Plantation and Middleton Place.
Get a Free Moving Estimate from CousinsUSA
For your move, stick with a moving company that is full-service, has decades of experience, and values good customer service. We have been around since 1984 moving people locally, long-distance, across state lines, and even internationally. We have the expertise and experience to handle your move.
If you have any questions, get in touch with us at (888) 300-6683. To get your move started, get a free estimate by filling out this form.