Moving from Illinois to Florida
Looking for a moving company you can trust to take you from Illinois to Florida? CousinsUSA is the mover for you. We offer a wide variety of services to make your move simple:
- Professional-quality packing and unpacking services
- Specialty moves such as antique, estate, and last-minute moves
- Secure, full-service warehouse storage
So why choose us?
- Trusted since 1984
- Family-owned and operated
- 30 days free storage with your move
If you have any questions about moving with us, call us at (888) 300-6683. Get your free estimate with us today.
Are you looking to make the move from Illinois to Fort Lauderdale? You need a mover you can trust to take you from the cold weather to sunny beaches.That’s where our experience since 1984 comes in. We are the moving company that is built for your move. Go with CousinsUSA for a mover with a wide variety of services, decades of experience, and a dedication to customer care.
CousinsUSA is proud to be a Wheaton World Wide Moving agent. This partnership with over 500 agents gives us the ability to move you across the map. As a full-service moving company, we will be by your side through moving, packing and unpacking, and storage during your Illinois to Fort Lauderdale move.
Services for Moving from Illinois to Fort Lauderdale
We recognize that every move is different. In order to guarantee that we can handle whatever you need to make your move work, we offer a wide variety of services.
To make your move stress-free, we offer these services:
- Packing: We offer full and partial packing services and unpacking services.
- Types of Moves: We are built to handle moves for homes, condos, apartments, and offices, as well as military moves.
- Specialty: Our team is trained to handle antique moving, estate moves, last minute moves, and more.
- Storage: Our secure warehouse storage is climate controlled and comes with on-demand storage service.
These are just a few of our services built for your Illinois to Fort Lauderdale move. We’ve refined our moving process since our start in 1984. Our experience has taught us how to best handle moves across state lines.
Planning a Move to Fort Lauderdale
Now that you know what we offer, what do you need to do for your move?
- Decide which items you will move yourself. This would include valuables including money, jewelry, coins, and important documents. This also includes everything in our Non-Transportable List.
- Remove all items that are hanging on the wall and ceiling.
- Move all items from the attic or overhead storage. Residence damage liability prevents our team from accessing these areas.
- If you’re renting, review your lease for any rules that need to be kept in mind regarding moving out.
These are just a few helpful tips. For more in-depth information, check out our Buyer’s Guide for Household Moves.
A Look at What Fort Lauderdale Offers
During the moving process, it can be easy to lose focus on the exciting parts of moving. Along with your new home you’ll have a new state to explore. To help you stay motivated on your move, here are our top 3 places to check out in Fort Lauderdale:
- Disney World: Of course, the first place you have to go while living in Fort Lauderdale is Disney World. It’s not just one of the biggest attractions in Florida but it’s also one of the biggest attractions in the world! “The Happiest Place in the World” will teleport you to your favorite worlds including Frozen, Star Wars, and many more magical universes.
- Clearwater Beach: It wouldn’t be Fort Lauderdale without beaches. This state has the most coastline of any continental U.S. state, which provides for a number of great beaches to check out. Our top recommendation is Clearwater. This white-sand beach is 3-miles of relaxing paradise. It was even named TripAdvisor’s #1 beach in 2018.
- Any National Park:Okay, maybe this one could be considered cheating, but it’s impossible to choose just one! There are 11 National Parks residing in Fort Lauderdale, including everything from ecological preserves such as Timucuan, monuments like Castillo de San Marcos, and of course wetlands like the Everglades. Visit them all and decide which is your favorite!
Get a Free Moving Estimate from CousinsUSA
For your Illinois to Fort Lauderdale move, trust the moving company with experience since 1984. Trust the company with the services that you need. Trust the movers with an A+ BBB Rating. Trust CousinsUSA.
If you have any questions, call us at (888) 300-6683 to get in touch with a CousinsUSA representative. For your free estimate, fill out this free online form.