Moving from New Jersey to Fort Lauderdale
Moving from New Jersey to Fort Lauderdale, Florida can be difficult. This isn’t the case when you move with Cousins USA. We are a truly full-service moving company dedicated to providing you with a hands-free move. Your move is made simple through our wide range of moving services, including:
- Moving Houses, Apartments, Offices, or Commercial Buildings
- Professional Unpacking, Tailored to Your Convenience
- Warehouse Storage With 24/7 Surveillance and Climate Control
- Specialty Moves (Fine Art Moving, Senior Moving, and More)
Here are a few of the reasons why we are your best bet to get you moved into your Fort Lauderdale home:
- Interstate Agent of Wheaton World Wide Moving
- Fully Licensed (IM #: IM256)
- Fully Insured (General Liability and Workman’s Comp)
- Experienced Since 1996
Get your free estimate today. All you have to do is fill out our simple online form. Please, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (954) 792-6650.
Looking to make the move down the coast to the Sunshine State? Moving from New Jersey to Fort Lauderdale has never been easier than with Cousins USA.
It is clear that we are the best option when you look at our experience, with over 25 years of trusted moving, along with our history of great reviews from past clients. Our work speaks for itself. We ensure that all of our background-checked crew is professionally trained. Moving with Cousins USA means moving stress-free.
Our New Jersey to Fort Lauderdale Moving Services
As a full-service moving company, we offer a wide range of moving services. These include everything that you may need and more. That way, by partnering with Cousins USA, you are covered for everything that you know you need and anything that may surprise you during the moving process.
Our moving services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We can move you anywhere, whether that’s into a house, apartment, condo, office, or commercial buildings
- Our professional crew will unpack all of your belongings with your items’ security and your convenience at top of mind.
- With Cousins USA, you get access to our secure warehouse to store your items with climate control, pest control, and, of course, peace of mind.
- We ensure that our crew is trained to handle specialty moves, such as antique moving or labor-only moving services.
As you can see, we handle everything you can think of when it comes to moving. These services are tailored to what you need, no matter how much or how little. With Cousins USA, you only pay for what you use.
Comparing Fort Lauderdale and Newark
Moving from one state to another is a big change. There are a lot of differences between New Jersey and Florida, which is why we put together this list detailing some of those differences that are important for you to keep in mind as you gear up for your big move.
To keep it fair, instead of comparing a city to a state, we are comparing Fort Lauderdale and Newark, New Jersey:
- Home Prices: Expect to pay more for your new home than the one you’re selling. The average home price in Fort Lauderdale is $70,000 more than in Newark, NJ.
- Climate: Maybe the biggest reason you’re moving to Florida in the first place, it is much warmer in Fort Lauderdale. Expect highs of 76 during the coldest month of January.
- Age: The population of Fort Lauderdale is quite a bit different than Newark. You will find that the average age is 10.5 years older in Fort Lauderdale.
As you can see, these are major differences. Be sure to keep these in mind as you plan your move and your new life in Fort Lauderdale.
Get Your Free Moving Estimate
There is no better option for your move than Cousins USA. Not only are you working with an interstate agent of Wheaton World Wide, but you are partnering with a moving company that is fully licensed (IM #: IM256), fully insured (General Liability and Workman’s Comp), and has trusted experience since all the way back in 1996.
We are happy to answer any questions that you have or give you more information regarding our moving services. All you have to do is give us a call at (954) 792-6650. For your free estimate, please fill out our simple online form.