Outside Sales Representative
- Estimate accurately the services and costs required, including but not limited to, estimating the weight of the customer’s goods.
- Utilize online networking tools to develop and manage the business network.
- Provide surveys as needed for customers in your territory.
- Submit all needed documentation and information on orders to support other departments in serving your customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of one year of successful outside sales experience.
- Strong computer skills; familiar with online networking tools.
- Excellent customer service abilities and commitment.
- Valid driver’s license and appropriate vehicle.
- 1 Year relocation sales experience preferred.
- Clean background record.
This is a drug-free workplace!