Local Office Movers
Moving your office locally? Make the process simple with Cousins USA. We offer a variety of local office moving services, including:
- Flexible Moving Times to Work Around Your Office Schedule
- The Ability to Handle Your Local Move Whether It is Across Florida or Within Your Building
- Packing and Unpacking with All of the Right Packing Supplies
- Climate-Controlled Warehouse Storage
You can trust Cousins USA as your local office movers. We are:
- Locally-Owned and Operated Fort Lauderdale Office Movers
- Trusted in South Florida Since 1996
- A+ Rating by the BBB
- Fully-Licensed, IM #: IM256
We offer free office moving estimates. To request yours, simply fill out our quick online form. For any questions that you may have, we are just a call away. Reach out at (954) 792-6650.
Moving to a new office in South Florida? Whether you’re moving in Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, or Miami, Cousins USA Moving & Storage is your best option for office moving locally within South Florida. Not only do we have an extensive history in the area, having been moving here since our start in 1996, but we have been able to move offices big and small across the area.
Our Local Office Moving Services
We offer a wide range of moving services that are built with office moving in mind. We make your local relocation simple by handling every step of the process and working around your needs. The offerings that we have:
- We recognize that moving an office can be difficult to manage while keeping your regular hours. To minimize downtime, we have flexible moving times that work around your schedule.
- Our moving services are the perfect fit for all local moves, whether you are moving your office across the state, across the city, or just down the hall in the same office building.
- Packing with Cousins USA is simple. Our crew can handle the entire packing process, including unpacking. We use all of the right packing supplies to guarantee that your items are kept safe.
- Warehouse Storage with us is the perfect fit for office moving, as we have climate control, which is necessary for desks, computers, and artwork, as well as 24/7 surveillance and document storage.
These services are built from our experience dating back to 1996. We have seen exactly what office moving requires to be efficient and effective and have built our services to perfectly match these moves.
Tips for Choosing Local Office Movers
There are a number of office moving options out there in South Florida. It can be difficult to understand the differences and zero in on the best choice for your business. To help make the process simpler, we put together this list of our top tips for choosing local office movers:
- Look for the right licenses. Since your local office move is fully within state lines, your movers will need a Florida IM license number. Search any potential websites for this number, which will most likely be in the footer.
- Trust the experts. It is a huge plus to find a moving company that is A+ rated by the BBB or has a ProMover Certification from the ATA: Moving & Storage Conference.
- There are enough moving companies out there that have decades of experience that you don’t need to go with a new moving company. Experience brings knowledge, which means better moving services for you.
With these local office moving tips in mind, you will be able to create a shortlist of trusted movers. Use these to narrow in on your top choice by getting at least three office moving estimates.
Get Your Free Local Office Moving Estimate
Moving has never been easier than with Cousins USA, your trusted office movers. You can feel confident with us, as we are A+ rated by the BBB, fully licensed (IM #: IM256), fully insured (General Liability and Worker’s Comp), and locally-owned and operated. With Cousins USA, you get an office moving company that you can feel confident partnering with.
To make the decision on who to move with a simple one, we offer free office moving estimates. To request yours, simply fill out our simple online form.
Have questions or want to learn more? Give us a call at (954) 792-6650.